[Insight-users] Compiler Settings for using ITK in a VS2005 CLR project

Mike Feur mikefeur_02 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 16:35:47 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to create a Common Language Runtime C++/CLI project that includes ITK code in Visual Studio 2005.

There is no Cmake file for me to use.   I have tried manually copying over all the include directories from a Cmake created ITK project.  I am getting linker errors such as

"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall itk::EventObject::Print(class std::basic_ostream< ....."

I tried including the appropriate lib files by adding the "...\InsightBin\bin\debug" directory to the  "Configuration Properties\Linker\General\Additional Library Directories" dialog box in the Property Pages for the Solution, but still no luck.

Any suggestions or instructions of how to integrate ITK into a CLR solution?

Best of all would be a Cmake file to use, similar to the one available for MFC.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

http://mail.yahoo.com