[Insight-users] insightapplications and dcmtk

Thielemans, Kris kris.thielemans at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 26 17:42:52 EDT 2006

Hi

I'm trying to install InsightApplications-2.6.0. I have dcmtk-3.5.4 so I switched it on in cmake. Setting DCMTK_DIR did not find all other directories, so I tried to set those by hand. However, now it refers to imagedb directories. For instance DigitalArchive/FlDicomQueryChooser/fldqcDatatypes.h tries to include imagedb.h. This is not present in the dcmtk distribution though. It seems it was there in 3.5.3 (from some googling). So, I guess that .FlDicomQueryChooser needs updating.

I don't really need that functionality right now, so I'd like to switch the DCMTK now off, but don't know how to do that in cmake (once you switch it on, there's only a list variables for the directories). I guess I can just start from scratch again.

Kris Thielemans
Hammersmith Imanet
UK