[Insight-users] Xiaoming: DeformableImageRegistration1 usage problem

yiming yin yimingyinster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:51:50 EDT 2006

Hi, I believe I am also having the same trouble as Mr. Paci, I am not sure
what to feed into the parameter file which the
DeformableImageRegistration1.cxx is asking. I am also wondering where to
look for information on each function. I understand that the software guide
provide explaination on each of the function. However, I got the sense that
the software guide only explain what each lines of the code
DeformableImageRegistration1.cxx does, it does not ever provide how to go
about using the function. Maybe I am not looking at the correct place? I am
wondering if there are other documentation which I should look at. Thank
you.

Sincerely
Xiaoming