[Insight-users] Xiaoming: DeformableImageRegistration1 usage problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 30 17:02:07 EDT 2006

Hi Xiaming,

You may want to take a look at the two example parameter files
provided in

       Insight/Examples/Data/
          FiniteElementRegistrationParameters1.txt
          FiniteElementRegistrationParameters2.txt

You select the cost function when you select the image metric,
in line 33 of the parametric file.

Your options are Mutual Information, Normalized Correlation
and Mean Squares.