[Insight-users] An error occurs when configuring ITK

majianglin majianglin2003 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 05:21:13 EDT 2006

hi everyone,

     It is difficult for me to configer ITK with CMake.
     My operating system is Win2000, and I use VC2003 to compile ITK. I set CMake in the following ways.
     F:\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\src\ is the directory where I unzip InsightToolkit-2.8.1.tar.bz2(the souce code).
    F:\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\bin\ is the directory where to build the binaries.
    However, when I configure, an error occurs. It says "Unable to find excutable for TRY_RUN: tried '' F:\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\bin\CMakeFiles\CMakeTemp\cmTryCompileExec.exe
F:\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\bin\CMakeFiles\CMakeTemp\Debug\ cmTryCompileExec.exe"  ".
    If  I don't care the error, and the output .sln project  has many compiling errors.
    Would somone be kind enough to tell me what's wrong?

    Best regards!

majianglin
2006-08-06