[Insight-users] How to write Volume Data into DICOM Images?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Aug 9 10:16:19 EDT 2006

Hi Jimmy,

If I am not mistaken, the dictionary array (or the dictionary) do not
get propagated down the pipeline. You have to keep an instance of the
dictionary around and later set that dictionary to the writer.

So if you had

SeriesReader  --->  Filter   ---> SeriesWriter

I think you have to keep an instance of the seriesReader's dictionary
array or copy it and set it to the seriesWriter later.

-karthik