[Insight-users] Re: ITK Java Wrapping in Visual Studio 8 .net in XP

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Aug 9 15:17:46 EDT 2006

Hi Michael,

Le Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:55:49 +0200, Michael Bell <michael.bell at acm.org> a
écrit:

> I'd be happy to make my binaries
> available (SunOS, Linux and Windows) if someone has a place to host
> them.

I have the server and the bandwidth required for that, and would be very
happy to host them.
I already provide rpm packages for mandriva linux. Some binaries for other
OS would be just nice.
I should also be able to provide binaries for mac os X, but I'm not sure
what is the best way to do that (tarball, installer, ...). Do you have
ideas about how the binaries can be installed on the different systems ?

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)