[Insight-users] B-SPline registration prameters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 9 20:32:45 EDT 2006

Hi Ilker,

1) If you get the parameters array as "transform->GetParameters()"
    you can print out this information. That will consist of the
    vector components of the deformation vectors in every node of
    the BSpline grid.

2) You can resample the moving image using the Resample image filter
    and attaching to it the BSpline transform that you get as a result
    of your registration process.

You will find examples on how to do this in the ITK
Software Guide

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In the "Image Registration" chapter.