[Insight-users] B-SPline registration prameters

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 20:33:06 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

I have a problem. Two problems.

Could anyone tell me how to get the program DeformableRegistration8 in the
Examples folder (the one which has B Spline registration) to output all the
registration parameters (I mean the nodes and stuff)  !?!

Also, how do I use these parameters to actually change the initial moving
image to register to the stationary one !?!

I am sorry, but I am new to this kind of thing.

Thanks in advance !!

ilker

'.....ich möchte mir eine ader öffnen, die mir die ewige freiheit
schaffte....'