[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK binaries

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Aug 10 07:29:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have added a basic CPack configuration to WrapITK.
It work just fine with linux, but I would not be surprised to have some
problems on other systems (like windows).
Can you tests on your system(s) ?

The only thing to do is to set INSTALL_WRAP_ITK_COMPATIBILITY to OFF with
cmake, and to build the target "package". On my system:

[glehmann at marvin build]$ make package
Run CPack packaging tool...
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: WrapITK
CPack: - Install project: WrapITK
CPack: Compress package
CPack: Finalize package
CPack: Package
/home/glehmann/src/contrib-itk/WrapITK-unstable/build/WrapITK-0.2.1-Linux.sh
generated.

So easy :-)

Gaetan

--