[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK binaries

Michael Bell michael.bell at acm.org
Fri Aug 11 14:26:44 EDT 2006

Gaetan,

I can't seem to get darcs to run on windows or cygwin. I get the
following error:
darcs get --partial http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk/
plink: unknown option "-0"
Invalid repository: http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk

This is just for informational purposes. I'm going to have to back out
of creating the binary package for windows. It's taking up a bit too
much of my time. I hope someone else is able to get it running.

thanks,
michael

michael.bell at acm.org