[Insight-users] fatal error LNK1104 while building the projects

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 11 16:02:24 EDT 2006

Hi Sundeep,

     You seem to be using CMake incorrectly.

1) You shouldn't need to touch the .sln files at all,
    once they have been generated by CMake.
    If you have found the need to make any changes,
    that means that your CMakeLists.txt file is incomplete.

    Please post to the list the CMakeLists.txt that
    your created for your project.

2) It seems that you are not running CMake from the
    top directory of ITK.

Please remove the Binary directory that you are using
and start from scratch by following the step by step
directions given in the tutorials

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular in:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img14.html