[Insight-users] XCode 2.4 and isnan

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 15 09:43:02 EDT 2006

This is regarding the following build errors:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/eno/Darwin-Xcode2.4-rel/
20060811-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html

Last week a new version of Xcode was release. It seems to mostly work
with ITK and CMake. However, there was a minor change to the isnan.
The internal symbol __isnand is no longer used in the isnan macro,
instead the marco reference __inline__isnan[fd]? inlined function is
used. I was not able to figure what was going on in this header file
and why the isnan macro would not work.

I also suspect that this same problem will occur with a unix make
file since it it a change to a system header file.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov