[Insight-users] calculating bsplines and direction vectors

Mira Pommer mira.pommer at gris.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Aug 24 11:30:38 EDT 2006

Hi Nicholas,

first of all, thanks for your input! If your b-spline implementation is
able to compute a one-dimensional line through three-dimensional points,
and not only a two-dimensional surface like in the paper cited below, it
would be very helpful, if you could send me a preliminary version of
your implementation.

Kind regards, Mira