[Insight-users] about listing member method when type ->

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:00:16 EDT 2006

I think that it's just a limitation of VC6.0 and its inability to
deal with the smart pointers and/or templates. From what I understand
the newer version(s) of Visual Studio (.NET or 2005... whatever it's
called) is able to consistently generate the member listing. I do
believe VC6.0 is no longer supported by Microsoft. I vaguely recall
discussion of no longer supporting VC6.0 within the ITK community,
but I'm not sure what resulted in that. Nevertheless, it might be
time to upgrade to a newer version of Visual Studio if you really,
really, really want those member listings and support from the
community.

-Rob