[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK binaries

Michael Bell michael.bell at acm.org
Wed Aug 16 13:40:51 EDT 2006

Gaetan,

Everything is harder in Windows, but it was still successful. I was
again able to put all of the relevant libraries into a single
directory.

I have a 30M zip file containing ITK compiled with VS7 for XP, and the
java wrappers for floats and unsigned chars. If there is a place and a
use for this , let me know.

thanks,
michael

michael.bell at acm.org