[Insight-users] Scalar bar in ParaView

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 24 11:31:47 EDT 2006

Hi Remi,

I'm assuming that you are referring to the Scalar Bar that you
activate in the "View" frame of the "Display" tab.

Is that right ?

If that is the case, the units in that bar are the units of intensity
on your image.

In your case, if you are loading a deformation field, then the units
are the ones that you used for representing the components of the
vectors stored in the pixels of that deformation field.