[Insight-users] Scalar bar in ParaView

remi.chapeaublanc at free.fr remi.chapeaublanc at free.fr
Fri Aug 25 05:28:50 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your reply. Indeed my question was about the the units of the scalar
bar in Paraview. I am loading the deformation field I obtain using the
DeformableRegistration3.exe from the itk examples. Would you know what unit is
used in this example?
Thanks for your help, and looking forward to your reaction.

Remi.