[Insight-users] compiling error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 26 11:51:28 EDT 2006

Hi Liu,

If you reinstalled a Linux machine and the name of your ITK
Binary and/or Source directories changed, you *MUST* rebuild
ITK from scratch.

CMake (before 2.4) uses absolute path names for the configuration,
so, once you build ITK you are not allowed to changes the paths
of the source or binary directories.

Now, you probably don't have a directory:

              "/home/krs/src/Insight/"

So, please rebuild your ITK from scratch.