[Insight-users] Need help with PermuteAxesImageFilter

MX dammyxxx at web.de
Mon Aug 28 07:59:33 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,
I don't think that's the problem, because just
before I set the MetaDataDictionaryArray I check its size
and the values I changed. And they were still intact.
If the DictionaryArray would be a null pointer it would crash there.
Or do I have to set up the SeriesWriter in a special way to take the array?

I tried it in this way:
Take the MetaDataDictionary from the SeriesReader,
change the values you mentioned,
and give it back to the SeriesWriter,

Thanks,
Martin