[Insight-users] Need help with PermuteAxesImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 28 11:46:12 EDT 2006

Hi MX

Have you tried passing the MetaDataDictionaries without
any modifications, and also skipping the PermuteAxis,
and Region of Interest filters ?

It still looks like you have a simple pointer assignment
problem.

Please give it a try to remove the PermuteAxes and Region
of Interest filters from your pipeline, pass the MetaDictionaries
unchanged, and let us know what you find.