[Insight-users] GroupSpatialObject

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 28 18:25:47 EDT 2006

Hi Kajetan,

1) Why did you use the Blobs instead of the Ellipsoids ?

2) About the depth limitation, you are right, the current
    code in the ImageMetrics assumes a 0 depth in the structure
    of the SpatialObject. As a quick fix you can add a large
    number as second argument to the IsInside() method.  For
    the long term solution please add a bug to the phpBugTracker

          http://public.kitware.com/Bug/index.php

    in this way we will take care of this issue in the next
    release cycle of ITK.

Please let us know if you have any problem entering the bug.