[Insight-users] Re: release schedule : ITK 3.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 30 12:47:08 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We just posted a proposed schedule for the release of ITK 3.0 at:

      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule

The detailed schedule is at:

      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.0_Schedule

and we started the table were we should put the papers from
the IJ that are candidates for being included in this release.

Note that we should look at the papers for the MICCAI
Open Source Workshop as well as revisit the tables of
previous releases, to catch up with contributions that
may now be ready for inclusion.

This is a discussions in which all the ITK users community
must be included.