[Insight-users] Re: release schedule : ITK 3.0

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Aug 30 16:15:24 EDT 2006

Luis,

I tried to report the old non committed contributions to the table of the
release 3.0 (before adding the new ones) but was blocked by the anti spam:

   "The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
probably caused by a link to an external site.
   Please send the following string to the
mailto:wiki-admin at public.kitware.com: "http://www.insight-journal.org -
User: Glehmann""

The Table is at the end of the mail

Gaetan

{| border="1"
|- bgcolor="#abcdef"
! Paper !! Reviewer 1 !! Done !! Reviewer 2 !! Done !! Reviewer 3 !! Done
!! Shepherd !! Recommendation !! Committed
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D1%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=40
Unsupervised Segmentation of Miofibers] (from MICCAI Workshop) !! Luis !!
X !!   !! !!     !!  !! Luis !! Include AutomaticThresholdImageFilter
(rename class and methods, fix coding style)  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D1%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=43
Open Topology Toolkit] (from MICCAI Workshop) !! Bill  !!   !!   !!  !!
!!  !! !!  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D3%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=45
Local Maxima Image Filter] !!  Karthik !!  X !! Andinet  !!  !! Dan  !! X
!!  Luis !!  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D3%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=57
B-Spline Scattered Data Approximation] !! Luis  !!  !!  Lydia   !! !!
!! !! Lydia  !!  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D3%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=58
Binary Morphological opening and closing] !! Luis  !!   !! Jim   !! !!
Sylvain   !! X !! Jim !!  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D3%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=63
Minima Imposition Image Filter] !! Luis !! !!  Sylvain !! X !!  !!   !!
Luis !!  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D3%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=64
MINC 2.0 IO Support for ITK] !! Luis !!  !! Mathieu  !!  X !! Sylvain !! X
!!   !! Concerns about library dependencies. !!
|-
!
[http://www.insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D3%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=65
Finding regional extrema] !!  Luis  !!  !!   !!    !! Jim !!  !!  Luis
!!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=85
WrapITK: Enhanced languages support for the Insight Toolkit] !!  Luis
!!    !!    !!     !!     !!    !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=83
Incorporating Metric Flows and Sparse Jacobian Transformations in ITK]
!!    !!    !!    !!     !!     !!    !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=81
Optimized Image Iterators] !!  Jim  !!    !!  Luis  !!     !!  Gaetan  !!
X !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=80
Improving features and performance of binary erode and dilate filters] !!
Jim   !!    !!    !!     !!     !!    !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=79
Label Overlay] !! Julien  !! X !!  Bill  !!     !!     !!    !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=78
A small rework for the Gaussian Derivative Image Function] !!  Julien
!!    !!    !!     !!     !!    !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=76
Improving performance of morphological reconstruction] !! Jim   !!    !!
Gaetan   !!  X   !!     !!    !!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=75
Optimization of connected component labelling] !!  Jim  !!    !!  Luis
!!     !!  Gaetan   !!  X  !!  !! The mask feature should be implemented
(for backward compatibility)  !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=74
Changes to itk::PathToImageFilter] !!    !!    !!    !!     !!     !!
!!    !!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=72
ContourExtractor2DImageFilter: A subpixel-precision image isocontour
extraction filter] !!  Bill !!    !!  Julien  !!     !!     !!    !!
!!   !!
|-
!
[http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3D%26revision_display%3D&pubid=71
Image projections along an axis] !! Jim   !!    !!    !!     !!     !!
|-

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)