[Insight-users] AbortGenerateData

Karl Fritscher Karl.Fritscher at umit.at
Wed Jan 18 05:26:01 EST 2006

Hi,

I am using " AbortGenerateDataOn()" in order to stop the execution of the (e.g.) GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter. After aborting I use "ResetPipeline()" and "UpdateLargestPossibleRegion()" to restart the filter with different settings. Everything worked fine, with ITK 2.0. However, when I use ITK 2.4 I get the Exception "
itk::ExceptionObject (0191F50C)
Location: "Unknown"
File: f:\programme\itk\insight\code\common\itkImage.txx
Line: 134

and the filter does not restart anymore. Can somebody tell me what I can do about this?

Thanks,

Karl

Dr. Karl D. Fritscher, M.Sc.
Institute for Biomedical Image Analysis (IBIA)
University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology (UMIT)

Eduard-Wallnöfer-Zentrum 1
A-6060 Hall in Tirol, Austria

e-mail: karl.fritscher at umit.at
http://imwv.umit.at/