[Insight-users] Problems with Doxygen online documentation

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Wed Jan 18 09:48:09 EST 2006

Hi,

I have realised that there is some error in the latest doxygen online
documentation. If one chooses any class and then tries to go back by
choosing any link in the upper menu (Main Page Groups Namespace List... )
then a 404 error is generated in the form

Sorry, error 404
File does not exist:
/projects/Insight/WWW/InsightDocuments/Web/Doxygen/html/de/d8e/classes.html

This is due to the /de/d8e part of the path.
I have created an entry in the BugTracker with ID 2733 (didn't assign it
explicitly to someone though)

Another issue is that the doxygen style differs from that of previous
releases. I personally prefer the previous style which has dot-generated
graphs with the full inheritance and collaboration diagram (current only
shows the previous level of inheritance) and with bold letters for links.
But as a say this is a personal choice.

Regards

Iván Macía