[Insight-users] problems on building the insight-application 2.4.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 20 07:03:02 EST 2006

Hi "ask ITK"

Are you sure that you are using InsightApplications 2.4.0 ?

The use of the clock was removed just before the release:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Morphogenesis/CellsViewerBase.cxx?root=InsightApplications&sortby=date&r2=1.25&r1=1.24

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Morphogenesis/CellsViewerBase.h?root=InsightApplications&sortby=date&r2=1.25&r1=1.24

The clock() method was replaced with the itkRealTimeClock.

Please verify that you are actually using the sources
of the 2.4 release, and that all the sources are consistently
taken from the same release... e.g. do not attempt to mix
code from an old release with code from a newer release.