[Insight-users] problems on building the insight-application 2.4.0

ask ITK askitk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:24:50 EST 2006

Dear Luis,

Yes, I am using InsightApplications 2.4.0
The error is in the line 196 of
CellsViewerBase.cxx

/**
 *    Initiate the execution of the simulation
 */
void
CellsViewerBase
::Run(void)
{
  m_Stop = false;
  if( !m_StartTime )
  {
	  m_StartTime = clock();   // <==== line 196
  }
  while( !m_Stop )
    {
    m_Cells->AdvanceTimeStep();
    Fl::check();
    }
}

I have downloaded the FLTK and build it after compliation of
cmake...seems after this, the building process of the
InsightApplication is faster, but due to this clock() function, the
building process cannot be fully completed.

Thanks for your reply!