[Insight-users] software guide reference

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 24 17:23:07 EST 2006

Hi Marius,

Thanks for pointing this out. It reminded us that we have missed to
update the citation information on the ITK FAQ.

Please find information about citing ITK references in the following
WIKI page of the ITK FAQ (now updated)

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#How_do_I_cite_the_use_of_ITK_in_a_publication.3F

Here are the suggested ways of citing the first and second
editions of the ITK Software Guide:

@Manual{ITKSoftwareGuide,
   Title          = {The {ITK} {S}oftware {G}uide},
   Author         = {Ibanez, L. and Schroeder, W. and Ng, L. and Cates, J.},
   Organization   = "Kitware, Inc. ISBN 1-930934-10-6",
   Address        = {http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf},
   Edition        = {First},
   year           = {2003}
}

@Manual{ITKSoftwareGuideSecondEdition,
   Title          = {The {ITK} {S}oftware {G}uide},
   Author         = {Ibanez, L. and Schroeder, W. and Ng, L. and Cates, J.},
   Organization   = "Kitware, Inc. ISBN 1-930934-15-7",
   Address        = {http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf},
   Edition        = {Second},
   year           = {2005}
}

Please let us know if you have further questions,