[Insight-users] dgeqrf, dorgqr don't work properly

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jan 25 23:06:12 EST 2006

Yes. There have been numerical precision issues with netlib routines
compiled with optimization. I haven't poked around enough to learn why :

http://www.itk.org/mailman/private/insight-developers/2005-August/007028.html

http://www.itk.org/mailman/private/insight-developers/2005-November/007385.html

-karthik