[Insight-users] Rotating a 3D volume

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Jul 4 14:52:45 EDT 2006

Hello,
I'm trying to rotate a  large 3D volume  about its z axis.
I'm using 3DCenteredeulertransform and itkresampleimagefilter.
I defined the output size to be the same as the input size.
However when I'm rotating the sides of the volume are cropped.
Is there any simple method to say to the filter to enlarge the volume
without crop it.
Other possibility is to pad the original volume with zeros and then
rotate it, so that just zeros will be crop.
Does any one have idea about it?
Thanks,
Moti

--
Moti Freiman, Ph.D Student.
Medical Image Processing and Computer-Assisted Surgery Laboratory.
E-mail: freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
WWW site: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~freiman