[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK compliments

Jean-Marc jm.giorgi at free.fr
Thu Jul 6 03:04:49 EDT 2006

Hello Gaëtan,

thank you for considering my problem :

CMake 2.5
Microsoft Visual C++ 8,

ITK from the CVS repository ( with CableSwig installed in Utilities )

I have attached the 2 files containing visual studio output ( renamed to
match their respective directories )
- ITKIOTcl
- ITKAlgorithmsTcl

It looks to me that the wrapping of classes instantiated with "long int"
and "long unsigned int" are the problem, and it might be addressable by
changing some switches in the IDE.

Remark : I donloaded, and compiled WrapITK - it looks fantastic, but
presents the same issues while compiling those libraries.

JM

PS : I tried to post the actual BuildLog.htm files in this message but
it has been removed ( too big ! )

so here they are zipped !