[Insight-users] Resampling image using transform parameters from VersorRigid3DTransform

Shahabuddin Ansari ansari_shahab at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 18:15:18 EDT 2006

Hello,

  I have final parametes from itk::VersorRigid3DTransform saved in a text file for two brain MRIs. I want to use the same parameters to transform a binary object in the transformed MRI using itk::ResampleImageFilter. Could somebody guide me how to accomplish that or point to an example code?

  Thanks
  Shahab