[Insight-users] Resampling image using transform parameters from VersorRigid3DTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 17 11:53:07 EDT 2006

Hi Shahab,

You will find many examples on how to use the ResampleImageFilter
in the ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In particular in section 6.9.4, "Resample Image Filter".
In pdf-page 254-284.

The source code of these examples is available in the directory:

            Insight/Examples/Filtering

You will also find many examples on how to use resampling after
registration in the ITK Software Guide in the chapter:

Chapter 8: "Registration", pdf-page 347-534.

The source code of these examples is available in the directory:

             Insight/Examples/Registration

In particular you should look at
Section: 8.6.4, "Rigid Transform in 3D", in pdf-page 398,
and the associated example:

             Insight/
                Examples/
                     Registration/
                          ImageRegistration8.cxx

Note that, since you are resampling a binary image, you should
use a NearestNeighborInterpolator, in order to ensure that the
resampled image is also binary.

This is a typical task in Atlas-Based segmentation.