[Insight-users] Writing RGBPixel images problem, Xcode Bug?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jul 25 11:09:44 EDT 2006

So over the passed few days I have been slightly changing my
configurations for the dashboard submissions eno and salmon. I think
I may have had some earlier un-clean builds (discussed in postings)
that may have been misleading as to the source of the problem. Just
from the dashboard it appears to happen with Debug and Release
versions but only with Shared Libraries enable.

Has anyone been able to reproduce the problem I am encountering? Do
we think it may be a bug with myself, CMake, or ITK?

Thanks,

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov