[Insight-users] Writing RGBPixel images problem, Xcode Bug?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 28 11:01:26 EDT 2006

This problem was reduced to a small CMake project, which utilized
run-time type information (RTTI)  and a dynamic library. This
produced a failure for RTTI to behave in the expected fashion with
the Xcode (2.3?) generator.

The wonderful CMake development team was able to correct the problem
in the latest CVS version.

I will be continuing my Xcode dashboard submissions and will clear up
the error when I update the cmake version.

Thanks!

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov