[Insight-users] Rescale Dicom images

Mohamed Louizi m_louizi at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 29 07:02:24 EDT 2006

Hello Mathieu,

you are right: GDCMImageIO function do the rescale of
the images. Thus all i had to do is to call the
programm itkDicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite to rescale the
images of the given series and finish!!! The bright
images were rescaled and they have now the same
intensity values as the other ones.

Thanks for the help. I´m struggling with this problem
since 2 weeks.

Have a nice week end

--- Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>