[Insight-users] Invoking ITK functionalities

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 29 18:25:50 EDT 2006

Hi Mohamed,

This functionality is provided by the code in

          Insight/Utilities/kwsys

that generates the library:

          itksys.lib

CMake will take care of including this library
as part of the dependencies of ITKCommon.

It looks like you are not using CMake...

Please use CMake, or... add this library to
the list of libraries to link with in your
Visual Studio project.