[Insight-users] A bug possibly related to itkGDCMImageIO

Thomas Lambertz thomas at hexerei-software.de
Fri Jun 2 10:05:36 EDT 2006

Hi Li,

i dont think its a bug in GDCMImageIO. I use both Visual Studio and
GDCMImageIO under Win32 and x64 and they work fine (for me).

You may have a look wether you mixed release and debug code in your
project. In a release-version there shouldnt be a msvcr80d.dll - instead
msvcr80.dll be used. Have a look under project properties ->
Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Code Generation ->Runtime Library.
Multi-threadded DLL (/MD) should be used instead of Multi-threadded
Debug DLL (/MDd).

HTH,
Tom