[Insight-users] A bug possibly related to itkGDCMImageIO

An, Li (NIH/NINDS) [E] anl at ninds.nih.gov
Fri Jun 2 13:46:46 EDT 2006

Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for your email. It helped me solved the problem. The
cause of this problem is with the environment variable "Path". In the
path, the ITK debug library directory is listed in front of the release
directory. As a result, the ITK debug library is found first and is
linked to the release version of my program.

I noticed that the ITK dll files have the same names for debug and
release versions. I often need to switch between debug and release
builds. Is there an easy way to avoid setting the path every time I
switch between debug and release run?

Thanks,
Li