[Insight-users] A bug possibly related to itkGDCMImageIO

Thomas Lambertz thomas at hexerei-software.de
Fri Jun 2 14:25:50 EDT 2006

Hi Li,

you should never have pathes to different versions of ITK.

I build different versions the following way:
Solution Explorer->Project Properties->Configuration
Properties->Linker->General->Additional Library Directories

"C:\VTKBIN\\bin\$(Platform)\$(ConfigurationName)";"C:\ITKBIN\bin\$(Platform)\$(ConfigurationName)"

$(Platform) is only needed when building for different Architectures.

HTH,
Tom