[Insight-users] is "GDCMSeriesFileNames" wrapped for Python

ah aryeh at bigfoot.com
Thu Jun 15 05:55:44 EDT 2006

Hello,
Thanks for the info. I am having a hard time compiling
the CVS version of ITK, both on win32 and Mac Os 10.3.9.

There seems the be some issues with the custom build
of some ".rule" files on win32 with Visual Studio 6.0.
On Mac Os 10.3.9 this is what I get:
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

make[2]: *** [bin/libitkvnl_algo.dylib] Error 1

make[1]: *** [Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/algo/CMakeFiles/itkvnl_algo.dir/all]
Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

I'll keep trying but may I ask you what versions of cmake, compiler, itk,
vtk...

and what OS you use ?

All the best,

Arye.

__________________________________
Hi,
I have wrapped this class in WrapITK. Some method should not be usable
because
the type vector<std::string> is not wrapped yet, but you should be able to
reproduce the example you have cited.
Can you test the last WrapITK (requires a CVS check out of ITK) and report
any
problem?
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/WrapITK.tar.gz
http://insight-journal.org/dspace/bitstream/1926/188/2/WrapITK_-_Enhanced_languages_support_for_the_Insight_Toolkit.pdf
And if you can contribute the translated example, it's just perfect :-)
Gaetan