[Insight-users] is "GDCMSeriesFileNames" wrapped for Python

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jun 15 08:08:47 EDT 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:55:44 +0200, ah <aryeh at bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Thanks for the info. I am having a hard time compiling
> the CVS version of ITK, both on win32 and Mac Os 10.3.9.
>
> There seems the be some issues with the custom build
> of some ".rule" files on win32 with Visual Studio 6.0.
> On Mac Os 10.3.9 this is what I get:
> /usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
>
> make[2]: *** [bin/libitkvnl_algo.dylib] Error 1
>
> make[1]: ***
> [Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/algo/CMakeFiles/itkvnl_algo.dir/all] Error 2
>
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>

> I'll keep trying but may I ask you what versions of cmake, compiler,
> itk, vtk...
>
> and what OS you use ?

I'm using linux with cmake 2.4.2, gcc 4.0.1, and ITK cvs
ITK is build and tested nightly on a large variety of systems - see
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/Dashboard.html.
I think you system should not be a problem. The build was ok with an older
version of ITK ?

Gaetan

> All the best,
>
> Arye.
>

> __________________________________
> Hi,
> I have wrapped this class in WrapITK. Some method should not be usable
> because
> the type vector<std::string> is not wrapped yet, but you should be able
> reproduce the example you have cited.
> Can you test the last WrapITK (requires a CVS check out of ITK) and
> report any
> problem?
> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/WrapITK.tar.gz
> http://insight-journal.org/dspace/bitstream/1926/188/2/WrapITK_-_Enhanced_languages_support_for_the_Insight_Toolkit.pdf
> And if you can contribute the translated example, it's just perfect :-)
> Gaetan
>

> On Tuesday 13 June 2006 18:55, ah wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am interested in translating the "DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx"
>> into Python. It seems that "GDCMSeriesFileNames" is not available
>> from the Python interpreter.
>> Is there a way to make it available or can I bypass it.
>>
>> Any info is greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Arye.

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr