[Insight-users] Re: Status of 2D/3D registration in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 19 10:59:24 EDT 2006

Hi Jean-Michel,

The best example to start looking at is in:

    InsightApplications/
         IntensityBased2D3DRegistration/

The code has not been tested extensively.

However the DDR component have been used quite a bit.

It may require you to get familiar with the way
ITK transforms are defined and composed.

Regarding the registration part, as usual, they will
be some need for fine tunning parameters in the
optimizer and selecting an appropriate image metric.

Please let me know if you find any problems.