[Insight-users] Re: Problem with "Example/Statistics/ImageMutualInformation1.cxx"

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 19 11:06:00 EDT 2006

Hi Riccio,

You are probably providing two images that have different sizes.

Note that the example that you are using is in the Statistics
chapter. It is not intended for you to compute a registration, but
for giving you a feeling of how mutual information is computed in
the statistical sense.

If you need to compute a registration process, please read the
Image Registration chapter on the ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

and use the associated source code examples in

          Insight/Examples/Registration.