[Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] segmentation algorithm]

Henning Meyer tutmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 01:58:21 EDT 2006

For reading dicom have a look at ITK software guide chapter 7.12.3 and
Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx

Do you want to segement any lesion in general or just bleedings
subarachnoidal, subdural? I would try a watershed segmentation
(chapter 9.2.2 and Examples/Segmentation/WatershedSegmentation1.cxx.

Henning