[Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] segmentation algorithm]

Dhalila Khoodoruth dhalila.khoodoruth at univ-pau.fr
Thu Jun 29 06:37:48 EDT 2006

Henning Meyer a écrit :

> For reading dicom have a look at ITK software guide chapter 7.12.3 and
> Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx
>
> Do you want to segement any lesion in general or just bleedings
> subarachnoidal, subdural? I would try a watershed segmentation
> (chapter 9.2.2 and Examples/Segmentation/WatershedSegmentation1.cxx.
>
> Henning
>
> 2006/6/28, Dhalila Khoodoruth <dhalila.khoodoruth at univ-pau.fr>:

Thanks for replying. As a matter of fact, the segmentation is supposed
to be for extraxial and intraaxial injuries. The data we have received
so far is for patients suffering from cerebral contusions. In case i
receive other data, then i'll need to do the segmentation for the others
too.
Thanks again,
Regards,
Dhalila