[Insight-users] FLTK problem -- still struggling

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Jun 29 10:39:25 EDT 2006

Hi Esen,

When you ran CMake on FLTK I assume you specified where to build the
binaries (this is the binary directory I'm talking about).

The main problem you have is that the FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR is defined as:

FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/cise/research51/cvgmi_04/seyuksel/source/FLTK/fltk-1.1.4/FL

and should actually be:

FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/cise/research51/cvgmi_04/seyuksel/source/FLTK/fltk-1.1.4

Also the FLTK_DIR directory should point to the binary directory defined
  when running CMake. It looks like your binary and source directories
are the same...

FLTK_DIR:PATH=/cise/research51/cvgmi_04/seyuksel/source/FLTK/fltk-1.1.4

Let us know if that helps,

Julien