[Insight-users] FLTK problem -- still struggling

Seniha Esen Yuksel eseny99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 11:11:28 EDT 2006

Oh, sorry. I didn't compile FLTK with cmake, since it does not have a cmakelists.txt file. I just did make in its own directory.   With the new settings, I am getting the error below now. The CmakeCache is in  http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~seyuksel/CMakeCache.txt.
 I cannot thank you enough for your help!
 Esen

 plum:62% make
 Generating ImageViewerGUI.cxx
 Scanning dependencies of target ImageViewer
 Building CXX object ImageViewer/CMakeFiles/ImageViewer.dir/ImageViewer.o
 Building CXX object ImageViewer/CMakeFiles/ImageViewer.dir/ImageViewerGUI.o
 Linking CXX executable ImageViewer
 /usr/local/lib/libITKFltkImageViewer.so: undefined reference to `itk::TimeProbesCollectorBase::Report() const'
 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 make[2]: *** [ImageViewer/ImageViewer] Error 1
 make[1]: *** [ImageViewer/CMakeFiles/ImageViewer.dir/all] Error 2
 make: *** [all] Error 2

Julien Jomier <julien.jomier at kitware.com> wrote: Hi Esen,

When you ran CMake on FLTK I assume you specified where to build the
binaries (this is the binary directory I'm talking about).

The main problem you have is that the FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR is defined as:

FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/cise/research51/cvgmi_04/seyuksel/source/FLTK/fltk-1.1.4/FL

and should actually be:

FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/cise/research51/cvgmi_04/seyuksel/source/FLTK/fltk-1.1.4

Also the FLTK_DIR directory should point to the binary directory defined
  when running CMake. It looks like your binary and source directories
are the same...

FLTK_DIR:PATH=/cise/research51/cvgmi_04/seyuksel/source/FLTK/fltk-1.1.4

Let us know if that helps,

Julien

Seniha Esen Yuksel wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> At the expense of sounding stupid, I don't see a bin directory in Fltk.
> However, FLTK survived the Cmake flawlessly and I have executables in
> the test directory and they are working great. Below is the
> CMakeCache.txt. Thanks a lot for your help.
> Esen

Seniha Esen Yuksel
 University of Florida