[Insight-users] Storing images on a database as BLOB

Shlomo Kashani shlomo_kashani at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 11:19:31 EDT 2006

Hi,
The project I am currently working on has to store a large number of images
on a database and then access and process them. I have successfully used
Oracle before for storing Binary Large Objects (BLOBS) such as images
directly into the database in some other non ITK project and I was wondering
if anyone has done the same for instance with the open source SQL database.
If not, would anyone be interested in such a module in case I decide to
write it ?

Thank you,

Shlomo Kashani.